1- What is an insurance adviser?
Insurance advisers are trained insurance professionals, who typically deal with multiple insurance companies and can provide you quotes from various insurers for covers designed according to your own specific situation and suited to your own specific budget. An Insurance advisers also provide ongoing support to you with periodical review of your insurance covers as also with claims.
2- Why should I consider insurance?
All of us face the risk of getting sick or injured and unable to work leading to income loss, or worse, the risk of death. For a small premium, you can transfer the financial implications of these risks to an insurance company and can protect the lifestyle that you and your family have gotten used to, during such bad times.
3- Why should I use an insurance adviser?
- The insurance advisers do not charge you a fee for their services as they get paid by the insurance companies.
- The insurance advisers are committed to provide you an impartial and professional recommendation suited to your needs.
- The insurance advisers are fully trained to tailor various insurance solutions as per your needs and budget and can provide you comparative quotes from various insurers while educating you on difference between various insurers offerings / products.
- The insurance advisers assist you with periodical reviews for the entire life of your insurance policy.
- The insurance brokers Auckland are committed to help you during claim time.
4- What services does an insurance adviser offer? Why should I choose Kiwi Mortgages?
- Kiwi Mortgages do not charge you a fee for their services as they get paid by the insurance companies.
- Kiwi Mortgages are committed to provide you an impartial and professional recommendation suited to your needs.
- Kiwi Mortgages are fully trained to tailor various insurance solutions as per your needs and budget and can provide you comparative quotes from various insurers while educating you on difference between various insurers offerings / products.
- Kiwi Mortgages assist you with periodical reviews for the entire life of your insurance policy.
- Kiwi Mortgages are committed to help you during claim time.
5- Do insurance advisers charge separate fees for their services?
6- How do I get a quote from Kiwi Mortgages?
You can approach us via our website, email, on phone (Toll Free – 0508 33 22 11) or personal visit to us in our office and our friendly team will look after you.
7- How much insurance should I have?
Ideally, we aim to protect you and your family adequately, but it all depends on your individual situation and your budget – talk to us now.
8- If I already have insurance, can Kiwi Mortgages still help? What happens if I need to make changes to my policy?
Yes we can review your existing insurances and make recommendations on what changes, if any, are recommended.
9- What options do I have for payment of my insurance premium? Can I pay monthly by automatic payment?
Yes, you can make the premium payment monthly or fortnightly by direct debit or annually in one lump sum.
10- What happens if I am paying monthly and I miss a payment?
If you occasionally miss a payment, you are generally allowed to catch up in subsequent months. Should however, you require a premium payment holiday for an extended period of time due to hardship or for any other reason, talk to us for prior arrangements where possible.
11- Do I contact Kiwi Mortgages or the insurance company to make a claim?
You can contact us at Kiwi Mortgages at the time of claims and we help you organise the submission of your claim papers and also, we will liaise with the insurer for an early claim settlement.
12- Do I have to pay my excess if I lodge a insurance claim?
Yes, the pre-agreed excess will be paid by you like any other insurance arrangement.
13- How is my sum insured set?
The insurance companies in modern times have designed various covers to choose from to address the risks of sudden injury or serious illness or worse, the death. These covers, such as Life cover, Medical cover, Disability triggered income loss cover etc are all developed in such a way that best life insurance provider can tailor these covers for you to choose the more pressing ones according to your own budget.