Business Loan Broker in Auckland
Whether you need a business loan to help with cash flow management, to expand your operations, to make investments, or as working capital, Kiwi Mortgages can help. We are Auckland’s leading business loan broker and have helped small and medium size businesses with a range of financing needs.
We will offer you the best advice and will tailor our services to your requirements. Once we understand your requirements, we will conduct a comprehensive search of business loans currently on the market including from most of the main bank and non-bank lenders.
- We’ll find out about your business and your plans
- You’ll get expert impartial advice on your options
- We’ll compare leading business lenders to find the best deals available
- You’ll be told the advantages and disadvantages of each option
- We’ll process the application for the loan of your choice
- You’ll get a quick decision
- You’ll get expert commercial business loan advice
- We arrange different types of start up business loans to suit your needs
- Compare different loan incl. the terms
- You’ll get expert advice from us that’s independent
- Professional online relationship manager to help
- We search multiple business lenders to find you the best deal
- We understand business so will accurately match new business lending options
- Complex Deals made easy
- Can work with bad credit problems or other issues
- Our levels of customer service are second to none
- You’ll fully understand us
- Arranging a small business loans through us will save you money
We provide loans for a range of different business purposes. There are different types of loan structures available too so you can get one that best suits the needs of your business.
We compare easy business loans deals from a range of lenders so you can see what’s available at the lowest interest rate.
You will get recommendations from your personal business lending broker on which options best suit your requirements. This includes the cost and the terms of the loan.
We will work with the business lender to structure the loan in a way that suits the needs of your business.
You can get advice on other business financing options, such as investment and property financing.
It depends on the size of your business. Different businesses attract different business lending terms. For more details, call us 0508 33 22 11 (Toll Free).
They can be either.
Once your small business loan is approved, the money will be transferred into your account within 1 to 3 working days.
Yes it will take you around 2 minutes to get a quote. You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org